Monday, April 23, 2012

HostelBookers Backpackers Recipe Guide: Video

You may remember a few months ago one of my recipes was voted to be part of the HostelBookers Backpackers Recipe Guide. As if that wasn't exciting enough, today I received this tweet...


The link went to a YouTube video and an instructional video showing how to make my recipe. I was so surprised and excited to see they did this. I couldn't help but share it with all of you so, here is the video for your viewing pleasure!

 
A copy of the complete 5 ingredient, 5 step Backpackers Recipe Guide can be found here.
May 10/12 - UPDATE: Thanks to HostelBookers for another post featuring this recipe and video. You can check it out on their site here.

1 comment:

  1. Michelle, that is awesome! You are really getting noticed!!! Good job girly!

    Pam

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...